Communicating with Businesses as A Consumer

A Smart Consumer is a Happy Consumer
When it comes to interacting with businesses I've only ever seen it through the lens of another party, usually a video or a meme. I have never really had issues with the products I have bought throughout my life and dealing with the bank to check accounts or get back into my account because I put in the wrong password. I have used internet forums more often than not in order to fix issues with my PC or to research issues with whatever service I am having trouble with.

With the advent of mass social media, corporations can easily respond to customer issues. Both small and big businesses can directly communicate with their clients in order to answer questions and solve issues. For those in need of solutions, I can definitely see how social media can very quickly reach the desired outcome for both business and consumer.

I myself have never used social media to directly communicate with a business. At my job( I work at a theme park) however one of my managers has to respond to guest comments and give them the best solution whether it's apologizing, recommending further contact with higher-ups, or relaying guest comments to employees a very professional tone is needed.

In the future, I will both defend my businesses services as well as do my best to customers and clients reach solutions to their problems(as well as keeping up appearances). I would aim to be quick and professional, choosing what I say wisely to deliver the most guest-friendly responses.

Comments

  1. I can also relate because I do not own a business at the moment and am not sure how to deal with positive or negative feedback. It's never good to fight with a customer because customers are the one who drive a business.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media and Marketing: Making Distinction(CSIT Week II Part I)

CSIT Week IV-B